Our Provisional services are focused on working with, and enhancing, the homeowner’s existing furnishings and décor, maximizing the property’s strengths. We can provide quick design transformations in as little as one day that can add great dramatic appeal.
- Curating and selecting existing items
- Rearranging furniture to maximize flow and allure
- Add new linens and decorative pillows that make your property feel fresher and more up-to-date
- As little as 24 hours
To be paid in full prior to installation, and includes 90 days of furniture and décor usage. After 90 days, monthly rent of 10% of the package price is charged.
Our Complete services maximizes value and return on investment. This package is ideal for most homes and will provide a highly impactful design plan that will appeal to your target market of potential buyers. Using inventory from our extensive selection of fresh, contemporary pieces, we focus on highlighting the strengths of your property.
- Selecting pieces from our extensive collection to highlight strengths of your property
- Includes decorating every room in the house, floor to ceiling
- Style will be appropriate to the architecture and color neutral allowing any potential buyer to walk in and see himself living in your listing
- Takes from 2-5 days depending on size and scope
To be paid for either as a percentage of the home’s value at escrow (usually .75-1.25%), or an upfront fee prior to installation (estimate to be provided upon consultation).
Our premium Deluxe service package is hybrid of private design and staging whereby we bring the highest perceived value and impact to your property by procuring furniture and décor to supplement our existing inventory. This plan is most popular with developers and flippers, and offers a fresh take on staging that means the home is not going to look like every other staged home in the area.
- This service is exclusive to our company—we are the only staging company to offer it.
- Process includes style mood boards and an extra level of customer invovment and service insuring no suprises on installation day!
- Commonly includes a furniture sales event upon close of escrow to avoid additional procurement fees
- Addendum to this plan can be written to allow for the furnishings to be moved and reinstalled in another unit (say another model unit of the same condominium complex) for a reset minimum fee.
- Takes from 3 to 4 weeks, depending on the project size and scope
This package can be paid for either as a percentage of the home’s value at escrow (usually 1-2%), or an upfront fee prior to installation.
Looking for a more exclusive option? Try our premium Concierge service package.